Dear members of our Hawthorne Dental Associates community. Our practice is committed to providing exceptional dental care, and to insure that we are keeping our patients and staff safe in these unprecedented times.
The Health and well-being of patients, families, staff and community is our top priority.
Our office strictly adheres to guidelines of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Occupation Safety and Health Administration ( OSHA), American Dental Association, NJ Dental Association, keeping up with all the updates regarding office sterilization and disinfection procedures.
We continue to follow rigorous infection control procedures we always had in place, while enhancing them based on the newest recommendations.
You may see some changes when it’s time for your next appointment:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office .
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children toys and so forth , since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We will have hand sanitizer and other cleaning supplies available for you in the office.
In addition common areas of the office are disinfected throughout the day as a precaution. Our team is well prepared and completed extensive training on sterilization protocol to ensure safety of our patients. We have always gone above and beyond the standard protocol to minimize disease transmission and we will continue to do so.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr Victor Rosenson and Hawthorne Dental team
What others say about us
I’m usually really uncomfortable at the dentist but everyone was so friendly. It was my first time at your office and I had a great experience.
Marissa M., Hawthorne
For over a decade I have been looking for a good dentist. Some were nice, but not good and kind of shady. Some were good, but not patient and standoffish. Dr Rosenson is by far, the best dentist my family has used, ever. The staff is friendly and caring. All questions are answered and you are never treated like an inconvenience. My children have had good experiences and I fully trust Dr Rosenson’s advice. If you are looking for a new family dentist, check out Dr Rosenson. Great Dentist, Great Staff, and convenient hours.
Brian C., Hawthorne
Excellent staff and work